Sculpt Home Classes
Experience small group fitness classes without the exposure of a gym!
Lagree Certified Instructor, Mary Farber, will have you sweating and your muscles shaking! This celebrity-approved workout activates slow twitch muscles to build strength without the added bulk. Mary will compassionately coach you through exercises making you stronger than you’ve ever been!
THE LAGREE METHOD
Sculpt House Class Instructor
I have vested interest in Bethesda throughout teaching in gyms and studios for over 13 years. This has brought a great sense of pride in providing the patented Megaformer to this area !
I trained and taught on a Reformer for many years. The Megaformer can be described as an advanced version of the Reformer. When I tried my first class on the Megaformer, I was in an absolute Awe! This machine and the workout which was created by Sebastien Lagree made me shake and tremble like I never had before during any workouts I had ever done before. This new technology has brought all the benefits of Pilates which includes restoring body’s natural alignment and balance and combining it with strength training. This workout method strengthens the body and promotes fat loss without bulking up the muscles. It is the best cross training method for athletes because while intense on the muscles, it is soft on the joints. It is also very popular with models and celebrities because it builds lean muscle mass and lengthens and defines and sculpts the body.
- Certified Lagree Fitness Instructor & Educator
- Comprehensive Pilates apparatus and mat certification which consists of 600 hours of 200 in each observation, practice and teaching as an apprentice.
- A mat certification from Power Pilates.
- Reebok cycling certification and a Schwinn cycling certification.
- AFAA certification for group Fitness.
- Beyond Barre certification.
I am passionate about what I do and I like seeing people succeed and get results from their workout. It makes me so happy to see the progress in each and every one of our clients.
– Mary Farber
Questions? Let's chat!
New Normal Safety
Taking into account of the coronavirus developments, we would like to share how we are ensuring cleanliness throughout the facility.
- Sculpt Home Classes uses medical-grade cleaning products for all cleaning needs
- As an additional measure I will be performing additional cleaning after each class
- Sculpt Home Classes uses EPA registered antibacterial gym wipes to sanitize our machines after each use
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available in the studio for easy access and convenient use
Below is the CDC recommendations and common sense actions:
- Please wear a mask.
- If not already vaccinated, get your flu shot.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when sneezing or coughing
- Wash your hands with soap and water often; use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Stay home if you have a fever or are feeling sick
Please do not hesitate email us, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. We will continue to keep you informed with any important updates regarding this matter.